1. Install EAC™ crank hex end into drill chuck. Slowly tighten the drill chuck until the hex end is secure.
2. To extend the awning, the drill motor must be in FORWARD position at MEDIUM SPEED. With one hand securely on the drill and the other hand SECURELY on the rotating handle, SLOWLY extend the awning to desired position.
Do NOT use maximum drill speed and do NOT over extend awning.
3. To retract awnings, reverse the drill at a slow speed.
4. Release the EAC™ crank from the drill. Unhook the crank from the mechanism.
5. Store in the tube cylinder.